Eagle Feather Necklace
The 925 silver necklace depicts one of the symbols par excellence of the Roman world: the eagle.
This fascinating bird, according to ancient beliefs possessed the ability to observe the sun without blinding, and for centuries it was chosen as a symbol of the power of Rome, of the emperor and Empire.
Wear the symbol of size, wear an Ellius jewel.
Composition: Necklace for Man in anallergic 925 Silve
Finishing: Chain and elements in aged silver
Stone: Black Lavastone
Measure: 60 cm
3 in stock
All the jewels of the “Ellius Collections” are entirely handmade and designed in Italy.
Jewelery is packed and shipped with care inside custom packaging accompanied by a certificate of guarantee and authenticity.
All our jewelery is covered by a valid warranty for two years from the date of purchase of the item.
To choose the correct size of Ellius jewels, you can consult the MEASUREMENT GUIDE at any time.
Free Shipping in Italy for orders over € 79
We will ship the purchased products with the following timing:
- Italy delivers in 24/48 hours at a cost of € 8;
- Europe delivers in 1-5 working days at a cost of € 20;
- Extra European countries delivery in 3-7 working days, rates vary according to the country and can be consulted at check-out (customs fees charged to the customer)
Simple returns within 14 days from the delivery date.
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product and to obtain a full refund (initial shipments included).
The shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer.
Customer Service Mon – Fri / 09.00am – 6.00pm
For any request you can use one of the following methods of contact:
- You can send an email at any time to email@example.com
- Call the phone number +39 0575 984977 or contact us via the Live Chat, available on the website, from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00