St. Maria Assunta in Palermo Earrings
Light up your face wearing a jewel that contains all the sun of beautiful Sicily.
With a unique and captivating design, these earrings in 925 silver take up the splendor of one of the most beloved symbols of Palermo: the dome of the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta.
The earrings, with a rounded shape, house in the lower part the rose window, which depicts the splendid drawing of one of the most beautiful interior walls of the church.
Composition: Earrings for Woman in anallergic 925 silver
Finishing: Aged Silver
Stone: Zirconia light blue
Measure: The earrings measure about 3 cm
5 in stock
All the jewels of the “Ellius Collections” are entirely handmade and designed in Italy.
Jewelery is packed and shipped with care inside custom packaging accompanied by a certificate of guarantee and authenticity.
All our jewelery is covered by a valid warranty for two years from the date of purchase of the item.
To choose the correct size of Ellius jewels, you can consult the MEASUREMENT GUIDE at any time.
Free Shipping in Italy for orders over € 79
We will ship the purchased products with the following timing:
- Italy delivers in 24/48 hours at a cost of € 8;
- Europe delivers in 1-5 working days at a cost of € 20;
- Extra European countries delivery in 3-7 working days, rates vary according to the country and can be consulted at check-out (customs fees charged to the customer)
Simple returns within 14 days from the delivery date.
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product and to obtain a full refund (initial shipments included).
The shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer.
Customer Service Mon – Fri / 09.00am – 6.00pm
For any request you can use one of the following methods of contact:
- You can send an email at any time to email@example.com
- Call the phone number +39 0575 984977 or contact us via the Live Chat, available on the website, from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00