SS. Trinità and St. Spiridione in Trieste Ring
Ring of extraordinary elegance, made of anallergic 925 silver, reinterprets one of the most extraordinary domes of Italy.
The church of the Santissima Trinita ‘and San Spiridione is the known Orthodox church of Trieste especially for its five fascinating blue domes.
The church, in neo-Byzantine style, presents its rose window in a central window.
Carefully worked by hand, the beautiful rose window has been rebuilt and is beautifully displayed of itself in the ring.
Make a memory unique, give an Ellius jewel.
Composition: Ring for Women in anallergic 925 Silver
Finishing: Aged Silver
Stone: Zirconia blue
Size: 14 Adjustable (this ring is an ‘open shank’ and it can be adjusted with a spindle; from size 10 to size 18)
If you require a different size than 14, select Ring Size – Custom indicate in the field below the size you want to receive, we will adjust it for you.
All the jewels of the “Ellius Collections” are entirely handmade and designed in Italy.
Jewelery is packed and shipped with care inside custom packaging accompanied by a certificate of guarantee and authenticity.
All our jewelery is covered by a valid warranty for two years from the date of purchase of the item.
To choose the correct size of Ellius jewels, you can consult the MEASUREMENT GUIDE at any time.
Free Shipping in Italy for orders over € 79
We will ship the purchased products with the following timing:
- Italy delivers in 24/48 hours at a cost of € 8;
- Europe delivers in 1-5 working days at a cost of € 20;
- Extra European countries delivery in 3-7 working days, rates vary according to the country and can be consulted at check-out (customs fees charged to the customer)
Simple returns within 14 days from the delivery date.
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product and to obtain a full refund (initial shipments included).
The shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer.
Customer Service Mon – Fri / 09.00am – 6.00pm
For any request you can use one of the following methods of contact:
- You can send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the phone number +39 0575 984977 or contact us via the Live Chat, available on the website, from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00