St. Maria Assunta in Siena Ring
Handmade ring, in which the uniqueness of design, the refinement of silver 925 and white stones, give life to an exclusive jewel.
The dome is a faithful reproduction of the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, known to all like the Duomo of Siena which, built in Italian Romanesque-Gothic style, is one of the most significant churches built in this style in Italy.
The rose window, a distinctive feature of the “Le cupole” collection, takes up a beautiful decoration of the interior floor.
Choose to wear a unique ring, choose an Ellius ring.
Composition: Ring for Women in anallergic 925 Silver
Finishing: Aged Silver
Stone: Zirconia white
Size: 14 Adjustable (this ring is an ‘open shank’ and it can be adjusted with a spindle; from size 10 to size 18)
If you require a different size than 14, select Ring Size – Custom indicate in the field below the size you want to receive, we will adjust it for you.
All the jewels of the “Ellius Collections” are entirely handmade and designed in Italy.
Jewelery is packed and shipped with care inside custom packaging accompanied by a certificate of guarantee and authenticity.
All our jewelery is covered by a valid warranty for two years from the date of purchase of the item.
To choose the correct size of Ellius jewels, you can consult the MEASUREMENT GUIDE at any time.
Free Shipping in Italy for orders over € 79
We will ship the purchased products with the following timing:
- Italy delivers in 24/48 hours at a cost of € 8;
- Europe delivers in 1-5 working days at a cost of € 20;
- Extra European countries delivery in 3-7 working days, rates vary according to the country and can be consulted at check-out (customs fees charged to the customer)
Simple returns within 14 days from the delivery date.
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product and to obtain a full refund (initial shipments included).
The shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer.
Customer Service Mon – Fri / 09.00am – 6.00pm
For any request you can use one of the following methods of contact:
- You can send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the phone number +39 0575 984977 or contact us via the Live Chat, available on the website, from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00